The Sixth Form
Our main focus in the Sixth Form is to inspire and prepare students for life after secondary school, whatever their aspirations may be.
We aim to develop their decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as their independence, while educating them about the higher education and careers options available to them. Our aims are:
- To place every student on a programme of study appropriate to his/her ability and needs.
- To encourage high academic standards and to enable each student to achieve his/her full potential.
- To encourage and maintain personal high standards in work, conduct and presentation and to foster an acceptance of individual responsibility in this respect.
- To provide all necessary guidance with regard to entry to Universities, Colleges of Higher Education, Apprenticeships or employment.
- To encourage every student to take a full and active part in post-16 life and to contribute to the leadership of the school.