You must come ready to learn each day by ensuring you have all of the items on this list. Failure to bring these items will be dealt with through the school’s Consequences system.
- Pencil Case (named), containing:
- Ballpoint or fountain pens (at least two) with blue or black ink
- A red-ink ballpoint pen (for responding to teacher’s feedback)
- Scientific calculator
- HB pencils (at least two)
- Pencil Sharpener
- A set of colouring pencils
- Ruler (30cm)
- Compass preferably a scientific calculator such as Casio FX83GT Plus or similar
- Glue stick
- Small paper scissors (rounded nib)
- Pocket dictionary
- Pocket Spanish/ French dictionary
- A USB memory stick (online storage using Office 365 will be available to students during the year)
Students in KS4 will find it useful to bring ring-binders for organising revision/ class notes.
Some subjects will also require specialist equipment or clothing which they will make clear.